Patio Decorating Photos : 2011 Decorating Ideas.
Patio Decorating Photos
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- The Photos were a British new wave band fronted by Wendy Wu, who had a top 5 album in the UK in 1980.
- (Photo (American magazine)) PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- (photo) photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photo finish
- A paved outdoor area adjoining a house
- A roofless inner courtyard in a Spanish or Spanish-American house
- usually paved outdoor area adjoining a residence
- A patio (from the Spanish: patio meaning 'back garden' or 'backyard') is an outdoor space generally used for dining or recreation that adjoins a residence and is typically paved.
- Patio is the debut album by Gorky's Zygotic Mynci, it was originally released on 10" vinyl only in June 1992 on the Ankst label. It was re-issued on CD in June 1995 with nine extra tracks. It is made up of a mixture of live, studio and home recordings.
Manastirea Sucevita România
Sucevita Monastery is an Eastern Orthodox convent situated in the Noth-Eastern part of Romania. It is situated near the Sucevita River, in the village Sucevita, 18 km away from the city of Radauti, Suceava County. It is located in the southern part of the historical region of Bukovina. It was built in 1585 by Ieremia Gheorghe and Simion Movila.
The architecture ot the church contains both Byzantine and gothic elements, and some elements typical to other painted churches of northern Moldavia. Both interior and exterior walls are covered by mural paintings, which are of great artistic value and depict biblical episodes from the Old and New Testament. The paintings date from around 1601, which makes Sucevita one of the last monasteries to be decorated in the famous Moldavian style of exterior paintings.
The interior court of the monastic ensemble is almost square (100 by 104 meters) and is surrounded by high (6 m), wide (3 m) walls. There are several other defensive structures within the ensemble, including four towers (one in each corner).
** El Monasterio de Sucevita es un convento situado cerca del rio Sucevita, en la aldea Sucevita, 18 km de la ciudad de Radauti, Suceava. Esta situado en la parte sur de la historica region de Bucovina, en la zona oriental de Rumania. Fue construido en 1585 por Ieremia Gheorghe y Movila Simion
La arquitectura de la iglesia contiene tanto elementos de estilo gotico y bizantino y algunos elementos tipicos de otras iglesias con pinturas del norte de Moldavia. El interior y las paredes exteriores estan cubiertas por pinturas murales, de un gran valor artistico y representan episodios biblicos del Antiguo y Nuevo Testamento. Las pinturas datan de alrededor de 1601, lo que hace Sucevita uno de los ultimos monasterios de esas caracteristicas de Moldavia, en el famoso estilo de su pintura exterior.
El patio interior del conjunto monastico es casi cuadrado (100 por 104 metros) y esta rodeado muros de 6 m de ancho y 3 m de alto. Hay otras estructuras defensivas en el conjunto, entre ellos cuatro torres (una en cada esquina).
This North Patio is above the main pyramid. In it there are 3 small buildings and the House of the Eagles. Eagle Warriors were a revered class in the Aztec military.
The sign reads:
This patio has several superimposed floors, laid to counteract the sinking of the land and the constant floods that plagued Tenochtitlan. The three small buildings, aligned with the wall of the Great Temple platform, have been given letter designations: A, B, and C. They were built around AD 1500 (Stage VI).
Building A is the closest one to us. Its two stairways lead to the upper part. Only stucco plaster remains on the surface.
Building B or the Tzompantli (Skull Wall) Altar is decorated with rows of humans skulls carved in stone.
Building C or the North Red Temple displays well-preserved mural painting. The style and decoration of its architecture evoke the Teotihuacan style.
Another small construction may be seen next to the street of Justo Sierra, at the limits of the Archaeological Zone. This is known as Building D.
The structure of largest dimensions, located on the north side, is the House of the Eagles. The rooms in its interior date to an earlier construction phase, between AD 1481 and 1486.
wall decor sports
lemon kitchen decor
theme event decor
modern home decor accessories
college dorm room decor
arabian party decor